Poodle Forum banner

Sadie & Lacey want to go too! :(

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Ryker-&-Canyon 
#1 ·
The girls knew something was up when I pulled my suitcase into the livingroom and finished packing for my trip to Nicaragua :sad:
But they are going to have so much fun at my sister's house for 2 weeks!
But I will miss them dearly.... :Cry:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh schpeckie, this does fall under the heading of "no good deed goes unpunished!" You're off to do good works, but must bear the sorrow of separation from your girls. Bummer! It's so good of Lacey and Sadie to share you with others who need you. Safe travels, you have my admiration as always for what you do.:love2:

#5 ·
Thanks Debbie and Chagall! It will be another rewarding trip to help fix some of the Lutheran Churches in the outlying areas. We all have toteboxes packed full of toys, soap, toothbrushes, crayons, etc. for the children. I can hardly wait! I have a laptop full of the girls pictures and log onto poodle forum too while I am away!
BTW, I absolutely love the new picture of Chagall, ok the girls love him too!
Sylvia :hug:

#7 ·
Aww, such a sweet picture! They are going to have so much fun, and I am sure spoiled a little (or a lot), at their Auntie's house. I know your heart must be aching. Will your sister be able to send pictures to you? It might help to get pictures of what they are doing while you are gone. Bless you for the work you are doing.

#8 ·
Will your sister be able to send pictures to you? It might help to get pictures of what they are doing while you are gone. Bless you for the work you are doing.
Thanks! And funny that you should ask about pictures, I just set my laptop with Skype so I can be in touch with my Sis and the girls!

#9 ·
You will love Skype. Sadie and Lacey will also enjoy being able to see and hear mama. My ex-husband got it for us when our son was little. We have lived in different states most of our son's life and it was a great way for my son and him to see and talk to each other...and the rare times that my son visited him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.