Poodle Forum banner

Fab Five - new member intro

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Abbe gails Mom 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone! I have five dogs, 3 Spoos, 1 lab mix and 1 Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix. Only two of the dogs are actually mine the others are foster dogs for military folks. Heinrich the black male Spoo is my first poodle and I will never have another breed, I do so LOVE Spoos!!!!!!

Ronda Davis

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
:welcome:It's wonderful of you to foster the dogs for those serving in the military, thank you for doing that!! I agree, poodles are the breed for me too. I'll pet sit any breed, but when it comes to owning, it's a poodle for me all the way!!

ETA: Thanks for posting pictures of the pack! Good looking crew, love 'em all, your spoos the best, of course!:biggrin1:

Reactions: gassergirl
#5 ·
Welcome, and yes thanks so much for helping our military personnel to serve overseas without having to worry about their dogs.

#6 ·
Welcome! And I too would like to thank you for fostering dogs for military families. What a wonderful thing to do. My two boys, toy poodles, came home yesterday but I can only see having poodles also. My guys already are learning boundaries and quickly learning our daily routine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.