Poodle Forum banner

petstore=tons of people tell me Lou is the cutest dog they've ever seen!LETS POST PIX

30K views 132 replies 39 participants last post by  Lou 
#1 ·
petstore=tons of people tell me Lou is the cutest dog they've ever seen!LETS POST PIX

Today (sunday afternoon) we took Lou to one of her training lessons, and we walked around the store and outside, and TONS OF PEOPLE stopped to tell me she is the cutest dog they have ever seen!!! It was almost awkward , like made me shy! Everyone asked "aww ..what is she?/is she a doodle? etc" - And I PROUDLY SAID SHE IS 100% POODLE AND 6 MONTHS OLD, people were like "oh wow!! she is so cute!" Im such a proud momma!!

And Lou got a toy for free from a dog-owner lady that was leaving "just cause she is soooo cute!"

So come on people! LETS POST OUT BEST PICTURES OF OUR GORGEOUS POODLES!!! :-D

[/url] Lou cutest puppy in the universe by Lou Standard Poodle, on Flickr[/IMG]

Attachments

See less See more
#115 · (Edited)
#118 · (Edited)
Sent from Petguide.com Free App[/quote]

Aaaawww!! So here are a few more and she asked for u to give him a big poodle hug from her :)
So please post more pictures of him as well ! He is such a handsome poodle!

[/url] Lou chillin on couch by Louthespoo, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] photo (1) by Louthespoo, on Flickr[/IMG]
Lou, Rhett just loves seeing you View attachment 36578 ..

[/url] Lou playdate by Louthespoo, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] Lou and her new bone by Louthespoo, on Flickr[/IMG]

#122 ·
he is so beautiful! :)

Lou steals socks! LOL she is a sock thief, but its my fault, the day we got her we tied and knot on a sock and gave it to her, and she is sooooooo excited about it, so ever since that day she will sneak in the bedroom and steal a sock, if i dont pick them up quickly all of sudden there are 10 pairs on the living room floor.. she collects them!
but she is such a good girl that when I tell her "Lou, u dont run from momma, bring it here" = she gives it back, with a sad look on her face...LOL but then I give her something else to entertain her :)

proof of the story below lol - hubby gave her the sock than after a while he asked for it back, that first day there was no way she was gonna give it back to him.... lol

[/url] Lou when we first got her by Louthespoo, on Flickr[/IMG]

#128 ·
I just have to share my cutie on here as well. Here is Misha playing outside today. He has a bit of a mustache because I just can't quite get the hair around his lips and nose short enough because I'm still chicken.

#132 ·
I adore my Molly as much as you adore your Lou! Deservedly I think! LOL! And like you, I love my girl's pretty face!!!!
MY PRETTY MOLLY (Even on a bad hair day!)

:love2::love2::love2::love2::love2:

Attachments

Reactions: Lou
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.