Poodle Forum banner

Jewel Jewel Jewel!

9K views 68 replies 25 participants last post by  Abbe gails Mom 
#1 ·
I love taking pictures of my Jewel (rescue toy poodle/shih-tzu) so I thought I'd just start a thread so I could post them here when I have new ones. =)

This is Jewel Sunday morning waiting for the scrambed eggs to cook! She gets some on her kibble when I make them on the weekend and she KNOWS IT!

This is Jewel this morning I'm working on my banding skills after watching a video in another thread. It's even more fun that I got these coloured bands at the dollar store on Sunday.

Some of you may notice she got a haircut between Sunday morning and Monday morning, she was freezing this morning, I had to wrap her in a blankie while I did her bands.

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks everyone! Jewel totally knows what the camera is, we did a group picture at work (Jewel comes to the office everyday with me) and in every shot she was looking right at the camera!

I have some cute pictures on my cell phone I wanted to show you guys but I'm having trouble finding the micro-card adapter. Yes I'm one of those people!

#9 ·
More Pics!

Jewel's topknot is my reason for living!! I found the microcard, yay more pictures!

This is one I took in the yard at work, she's totally posing for me in the tire.

This is her and the only cat allowed in her presence, Crash the shop cat.

She was so excited when her booster seat got delivered, then she found out it meant she was strapped in! The horrors!!

Aaaand this is her hair this morning!! I get up early for this. =) Who needs sleep when you could do your dog's hair??

#11 ·
She is a doll. Hard to believe someone did not want that little baby... I think she looks more poodle than shih tuz too. I have a friend with the same mix and it looks just like a black maltese. You just never know what a mix is going to be like, but with that mix you can't lose on cuteness...I have one of each, a poodle and a shih tuz.

#18 ·
Jewel is being a great hostess! She loves having Mimi around to play with and just as I hoped having another dog around has motivated Jewel into chewing which should help her teeth.

She'll be sad when Mimi finds a home but it gives me high hopes from the Mini Poodle I'm planning on getting!

#21 ·
Well I've been gone a few months but things have been CRAZY! Humphrey got adopted, then Bailey (basset hound) came to stay with us. Then she got adopted and Sophie (chihuahua) came. Then Sophie got adopted and I took Jewel & Mimi (who was still with us after THREE months) to the lake for a few days. And just last night Mimi went for a trial stay at her possible new home. PHEW!!

Jewel's very tired after busy summer of helping dogs in need so I'm trying really hard to not put her in an upcoming OB trial. Also very tempted to find myself a poodle as a "keeper" second dog.

Pictures from the lake!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.